Re: [MiNT] BogoMips

On Wed, 10 Oct 2001 21:45:44 +0200 (CEST), Frank Naumann wrote:

> write-back per default for normal memory (I/O space and so on is mapped
> serialized).

OK, so the Milan doesn't use copyback at all?? Not good... Is it possible
to enable this on fast-RAM somehow? On my Afterburner this makes a huge
difference. I just did some simple tests, and opening a large mailbox in
aMail was around 50% faster on the AB with copyback enabled than on my
Milan040.

> > that LCD-monitor too and save up for a 060-kit instead...
>
> Someone got a second hand 060 (RC, 60 MHz) for DM 390. So not so expensive :-)

But what about the 060-card for the Milan? I've heard it's pretty
expensive.

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein    http://home.nvg.org/~joska/
*/