[MiNT] [off topic] Request for articles

Hello,

Recently Shiuming Lai asked me - knowing I'm a MiNT user - if I could join
the MyAtari team (Online magazine, http://www.myatari.net). Unfortunately
I don't have the time nor the knowledge to write articles myself. I wonder
if some of you could write an article for that magazine.
It would be a great opportunity to promote MiNT.
You can send your contribution directly to matthew@myatari.net or to me.

Thanks,
Martin

--
              ***** Greetings from Okami Newsreader *****
              **  On the seventh day He created Atari  **