Re: [MiNT] DHCP

Morning!

On Wed, 15 Aug 2001, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

> a DHCP-client to MiNT? I've noticed several clients for Linux, BSD and SUN,
> can these be ported to MiNT without too much difficulty?

I managed to 'bodge|hack|coerce' such a client quite a while ago.

You can find it at

http://www.ligotage.net/dhcp-client-2.0b1pl6-1.m68kmint.rpm
(I've just this minute uploaded it for you, or any one else)

You will probably need to 'tweak' one of the scripts it installs in /etc.

Let me know if you want any help/get it to work.

[I belive MER posted something to comp.sys.atari.announce a while back
too!]

Salut/.

J/.

ps hand-typed URI, so I hope it's correct! ;-)