Re: [MiNT] XaAES vo.920

On Sat, 11 Aug 2001, Henk Robbers wrote:

> Memory protection was enough reason to jump the version number.
> A small step for mankind, a huge step for XaAES. ;-)

Hi!

Very nice update! I've not seen any program that looks "wrong" on
screen, excepting the thicker border around windows (thicker compared to
MultiTOS and N.AES). FalcAMP that previously crashed in XaAES now works
fine with this version as well.

I've only found a little problem so far (and I guess this is the same with
other versions too):
Toswin2 can save different window layouts (size, font etc) for each
program if desired. When running n.aes, an entry for example for /bin/su
would look like:

WinCfgBegin="u:\bin\su"
blabla
WinCfgEnd="u:\bin\su"

And from XaAES it look like:

WinCfgBegin="su"
blabla
WinCfgEnd="su"

Meaning that Toswin will "forget" the changes done in one AES if I go to
the other. Would perhaps be nice if it were the same for both?

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@dhs.nu