[MiNT] Kernel 1.15.12 question

Hello all,

I wonder how it comes that I don't have access to the mint-setup at
boottime. With previous kernel (1.15.10) pressing [shift] at bootime
launched a setup menu. However with 1.15.12 I get this:
"Load FreeMiNT? (y)es or (n)o"
This way I can't choose between working with or without MP. Most of the
time I prefer to work without MP because Phoenix database I use daily
doesn't seem to work when MP is enabled.
I know mp_list.txt says Phoenix 5.0 works with MP but on my system it crash
out as soon as it loads its info file.

CU
Martin
--
             *****Greetings from Okami Newsreader*****
             ** On the seventh day He created Atari **