[MiNT] Adam Klobukowski: Re: Cf-Lib documentation

Hi,

sorry, Adam has sent me a mail I couldn't reply to.  I try to reply here.

On Fri, Jun 01, 2001 at 10:51:24AM +0200, 193.59.10.62 wrote:
> Hello
>
> I would like to make some Gem stuff using Cf-lib, but I can't - I dont speak
> german (unfortunetly).
>
> Could you be so kind and translate Cf-lib documentation to english? It would
> help me very much.

I'm sorry, I don't have the time to do that.  By the way, I'm not the
author of CF-Lib ... ;-)

Furthermore: I'm not a particularly gifted GEM programmer. It would
probably make much more sense, if a more skilled GEM hacker would someday
translate the CF-Lib docs into English. Any volunteer?

Ciao

Guido