[MiNT] XaAES v0.906

Hello

A new version of XaAES, the GEM replacement for MiNT.

This one will be much better than the previous.
Although I slowed down a little bit, I have not been sitting still.

Done:
1  Many invisible improvements of the internals. Read about them in the history file.
2  XaAES reads its name from u:\proc.
3  The file selector now uses Dxreaddir.
4  Fixes in shell_envrn. (For Ulrich :-).
5  Implementation of ARGV. This might not be complete. The documentation is a little
   bit vague. Also there seem to be differences between the various existing
   AES's.
6  Completely private memory allocation system.
   Thread save, well defined open architecture, ample debugging capabilities,
   leak detection.
   Fixed a few memory leaks. :-)
7  Removed abuse of the te_tmplen field for cursor positioning.
   The field is now left alone. A big improvement of the internal flexibility
   of the drawing procedure calling protocol made this possible.
8  Many improvements in dialogue handling.
9  Form_button didnt do very much in v0.7b. Finished form_button.
10 Client pool is now completely dynamic. lifted the 32 restriction.
   The maximum is now only determined by the Fselect implementation.
11 Implemented OUTLINED, including special treatment in 3D and windowed dialogues
   for the root object.
12 New config keyword 'windowner'. You can have no, the standard, or the 'nice'
   name of the window owner in every window's title.
13 Click on the desktop background brings the desktop owner in front.
14 Implementation of 'fall through' for mouse rectangle events. This lets Thing
   go on after finishing some dialogues without having to move the mouse.
15 More fixes in the menu swapping.
16 Separate config file for XAAESDBG.TOS : XAAESDBG.CNF
   Cleaned out XAAES.CNF
   This illustrates the fact that there is actually not much in there.
   For explanations you can read the debug version.

Still untouched: MP, mouse and keyboard input.
As long as I can kill bugs on the AES side, the latter go first.

Dont hesitate to react!
If it is positive, it will keep me going on.
If it is negative, I'll have a strong reason to go on. ;-)

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl