Re: [MiNT] OT: Falcon HW reg question

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, Petr Stehlik wrote:

Hello Petr.

> I need to know everything about registers $FF8006 and $FF8007
> (Compendium is very wrong on these). Also, I would like to know how the

http://files.dhs.nu/files_coding/hardware_register_70.zip
http://files.dhs.nu/files_coding/hardware_description_12.zip

Those are two hardware register listings, which I have learned are more
reliable than the compendium.

> Last but not least: how to enable memory test during boot (the line right
> below Atari Fuji logo) - I disabled it 7 years ago and I cannot find out
> how to enable it :-)

http://files.dhs.nu/files_util/mem-test.zip

Enables/disables memory check each second time. As I remember it's a bit
in the NVRAM that is toggled.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@dhs.nu