[MiNT] Pine and ISP problems

All,
I've finally gotten around to re-installing pine 4.3 after having some
trouble a while back (thanks for the help, BTW - the info on /usr/tmp was it).

Now I'm having other problems.  My ISP has now decided to go to a different
protocol that requires authentification when sending mail (NEWSie reports
it as ESMTP).  Anywho, pine pulls the email down without a hitch, as always,
but chokes whenever attempting to send mail outside of my ISP's domail with
an error of "Relaying denied".  After contacting my ISP, they said it
should be easy enough to set up pine to authenticate on the send side,
but I see no option in Pine to let me do that.

If not pine, will an updated version of Mutt work?

Thanks,
Michael White
michael@fastlane.net