Re: [MiNT] MiNTs direction.

Hi Joerg,

> FF>> I didn't say anything against extending the horizon. What I said is more
> FF>> like"Don't forget what you have already seen"
> FF> Meaning?
> Take care of the problems of the old, known world. Don't make fantastic plans
> of how they could be solved if this and that was changed in this and that
> way. Be more realistic (about future and manpower) and solve the existing
> problems

1) what fantastic plans related to MiNT hurt you?
2) can you define existing problems to be solved?
3) if you consider something a problem, why don't you fix it yourself?

I would like to remind, that MiNT is an open source project.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.