RE: [MiNT] kernel 1.15.10b fragmentation

On Fri, 5 Jan 2001 Jo-Even.Skarstein@vital.no wrote:

> > massive problems to port that to any other development system.  Even with
> > PoorC you will most certainly have difficulties.
> >
> If somebody can figure out the exact format of HYP-files it shouldn't be
> difficult to write a replacement from scratch. In fact, it should only be
> necessary to add a depacker to Blyp. I'm sure JaySoft would be very happy if
> somebody could help them with this :-)

Well, Blyp already KNOWS how to handle any .HYP file!!! Only some
rendering and functionality (system, rx, rxs commands) doesn't work.
Anyway, does anybody know how Blyp run with MP? We can't test it here.

If there is anybody who is willing to help with development then I can
mail him the whole bunch of sources. It is written in Pure C and uses
MyDials at the time... this is the only reason for not having already
published the sources somewhere.
We will give the sources only to people who does really want to help and
who will mail any changed back to us to allow source maintanance (again
both Pure C and MyDIals are not public). If any one ports the whole
library to the GNU C (leaving the Pure C possible) and grab the MyDials
(highly integrated) out of the source then there is no problem to add it
to some CVS repository).

best regards

STan