Re: Holger W. will mind (Re: [MiNT] kernel 1.15.10b fragmentation)

On Wed, 3 Jan 2001, Konrad M. Kokoszkiewicz wrote:

> As about ST-Guide: I have decompiled the program in order to fix the
>
> I know ST-Guide is copyrighted. Sue me.

Ever considered taking over its development from the author? If
you fixed something and it did not required any efforts from him,
he just might be willing to let you have it.

--
Martin-Éric Racine, IT Consultant * http://funkyware.atari.org/
* May the Funk be with Q! * Author of the Atari TT030 Homepage.