RE: [MiNT] XaAES / GEM memory issues

On Fri, 12 Jan 2001, Julian F. Reschke wrote:

> > > really. At least the natural users (AES, vconsd and gpm) don't use it
> > > today (AFAIK).
> >
> > What about the X11R5 server?

Right, I forgot the main reason why /dev/mouse was created, most probably.

> And besides, what's so bad about the Sun protocol?

Nothing. I just remember that Henk was curious why the Y axis was
reversed. But my sentence "Since it uses Sun protocol it is not used" is
plain nonsense. Sorry for that.

BTW, can you name something else than X11R5 server/clients that would use
the mouse?

Petr
--
News: Clocky 3.10b, PARCP 3.80!, Atari800 1.04 at http://joy.atari.org/