Re: [MiNT] kernel 1.15.10b fragmentation

> > A public ISP provides services for everyone,
>
> Ok, so a public ISP allow spamming, yes? I can't agree at all.

You are allowed to disagree. However, blocking SMTP services for modem
connections would mostly affect innocent users, who just want to send a
mail to gf. A very small minority (spammers) should not terrorize the
majority (normal users), neither should make services for them
impossible. Thus, it was stated that filtering spam is the problem of the
receiver (which, note, also includes the group of ISPs who stated that).

When there is a burglar in a city, killing every citizen of the city is
not a very good method to get rid of the burglar.

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** Taka to juz natura pospolstwa, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.