Re: [MiNT] Clean AES

"Sven Karlsson" <svenka@it.kth.se> writes:
> It was the same with the early versions of XaAES and certainly the same with
> fVDI, correct me if I'm wrong Johan. Didn't you feel this in the early days
> of oAESis too, Christer?

Yes, I can still feel that sometimes. However, there is now a group of
people working on OSIS (the "run atari gem applications along with
native gem applications under other operating systems than MiNT") so
we are finally sharing more and more of the development.

> You can get the kernel source code and try it out but I won't send you a
> binary as I don't see much point in that since you cannot run complete
> gemdos applications on it yet.
>
> I don't see much point in putting the source code on a web site either as
> the sources are in a state of constant flux.
>
> However, you are free to try it out and to send me bud reports or even work
> on it yourself as long as you send patches back to me. And in fact I would
> appreciate that.
>
> > Fenix always seemed a bit "secret" to me.
>
> Well, depends on what you mean by secret. I have always sent specifications
> and design documents including source code to those who wanted it and
> requested it. But they aren't on a web site.

Ok, I'm very interested in checking it out. However, I cannot promise
that I will work on it myself, because I have the same time problem as
you do. What assembler do you use?

/Christer