Re: [MiNT] XaAES / GEM memory issues

Frank Naumann wrote:

> Hello!
>
> > Frank, do you have any specific reasons why not to integrate these parts
> > of VDI and AES?
>
> Yes, this completly break any os design. VDI & AES have to use proper
> device drivers that are provided from the underlying GEMDOS.
>
> In fact, N.AES use device drivers from MINT for keyboard input.
>
> It's totally wrong to move such things into the VDI/AES.

The current dev/mouse in MiNT is almost usable. The only problem seems
to be that the IKBD event is not correctly handed back to let the VDI
redraw the mouse sprite. And the y is reversed, but that is not really a problem.

I would love to be able to use this device.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.    mailto:h.robbers@chello.nl