[MiNT] MiNTs direction.

Hi Konrad!

KMK>Also, the tendention to the UNIX direction is also quite logical,
KMK>because once we get the possibility of porting and using "some" Unix
KMK>programs, we naturally fall into the want of porting and using more [...]
KMK>This _naturally_ makes a pressure on the development guys to
KMK>implement more and more Unix features. So, the "Unix part" of MiNT
KMK>constantly evolves, and the "TOS part" of MiNT stops, because it is
KMK>already pushed to the limits. The consequence is that MiNT becomes
KMK>Unix more and more and I don't think this evolution is stoppable.
I'm not against development in the unix direction. But while reading this
list I more and more get the impression that some people here are only
interested in the unix part and don't care about the TOS part (or even seem
to consider it to be something evil)
I don't want to have the plattform changed to a unix system with some TOS
legacy

Bye

                Joerg