Re: [MiNT] Re: more on ppp problem.

Hello!

> > You know that you have to remove all this mint.cnf stuff if you use the
> > scc.xdd?
>
> I was not, why does it matter what the name of the device is?

Don't read the readme? There is also explained the new naming scheme.
The /dev/serial? and /dev/modem? are now the names for the HSMODEM devices
that are strictly not compatible to unix tty devices (pppd require unix
tty devices - /dev/ttyS?).

> But again, I have turned off the scc.xdd and still and getting (different)
> odd errors.

Which odd errors you get? Are you sure you use the right device?

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060