Re: [MiNT] last?

Hello!

> BTW, how can I make TOSWIN return "vt52" or "vt100" instead of it's
> "tw52".  Why did they decide to return "tw5@", when no normal machine on
> earth is going to recognize that.  For example:

Because TosWin2 don't implement true vt100. For tw52/tw100 Guido written
the termcap entries that work almost ok.

You can test this with export TERM=vt100 and you see how good TosWin2's
vt100.

Or you grab the tw52/tw100 termcap entries and add it to the machine
you want to login (you can put such stuff in your $HOME too).

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060