Re: [MiNT] Latest beta MiNT on Hades 060

On Thu, 2 Nov 2000, Francois Le_Coat/mailaxis wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Excuse me, but, none of the binary releases of MiNT 1.15.10b
> boot on my Hades 060. I would have liked to tell you more but
> I don't know how to intercept message at boot time. Anyway,
> a question : are the MMU utilities required to use FreeMiNT
> with the latest releases on the Hades 060 ?

 Yes, the mmu tools are still necessary. I tested 10b tonight and it
worked perfectly here, with MP. Now I'm using 1.16 which also seem to work
great. If you have problems booting mint, try Jo Even's guess and see if
you have fnramfs.xdd in your /mint or /multitos folder.. it seem to
conflict with the built in ramfs. Perhaps also check for old versions of
other xdd's ...

Regards,

 Odd Skancke - ozk@atari.org - http://assemsoft.atari.org