Re: [MiNT] 1ST Guide and TOSFS vs. NEWFATFS

On Thu, 16 Nov 2000, Skarstein, Jo Even wrote:

> I think I've found the problem M-E was talking about re. 1ST Guide.

Nice to know I wasn't dreaming this.

> Whenever you try to load JPG-files, it just says "this
> application can't find the file or folder.... etc.". This
> only applies to JPG-files, all other filetypes loads just
> fine as long as there's no case-sensitivity, quoting or
> filenames with spaces involved.

Strange behavior.  It would be worth checking this out with the
author, by forwarding him your findings.

> It's obviously a bug in 1ST Guide though, since it only
> applies to JPGs.

Indeed.

--
Martin-Éric Racine, IT Consultant * http://funkyware.atari.org/
* May the Funk be with Q! * Author of the Atari TT030 Homepage.