Re: [MiNT] XaAES v0.902

On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Henk Robbers wrote:

> If I have understood it well, when you use INIT or GEM commands to start XaAES,
> it will be started after all cnf processing. Is this still true?

Yep, INIT and GEM are not really commands but variables. So you just tell
MiNT what to do after it's finished all of it's initialisation, and also
after it has started all AUTO-apps located after MiNT.

Couldn't be different, since executing the INIT/GEM is the last thing MiNT
does before exiting, halting, rebooting or crashing. :-)

Groetjes,

Maurits.