Re: [MiNT] XaAES 0.901

Christer Gustavsson wrote:

> Henk Robbers <H.Robbers@cable.A2000.nl> writes:
> > Isnt there a difference in P..n of z between German and English?
>
> Yes, there is. A german z is pronounced "ts" and an english z is
> "toned", like the s in "eyes". Swedes have problems with the latter
> since it doesn't exist in Swedish.
>
> > In that case I would suggest the chinese P..n. (untypable word :-(
> > Then it would sound like 'shahz'. :-)
>
> Which z? German or English? ;-)

Good point. Not the German.
I very much like the Dutch way. Toneless between the teeth, accompanied by
a low groan from deep within the belly.

And what about the Italian way: 'shahzzzee'  That is really beautifull.

But you may of course say 'shahs'

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers.       http://people.A2000.nl/hrobbers/Homepage.html