Re: [MiNT] Xmas is not that far away now

On Tue, Nov 07, 2000 at 02:09:07PM +0200, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

> Then it could aslo be PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE) which is a
> Microsoft-invented crap.

Huh? Do you have any proof for this?

All PPPoE stacks for Windows which *I* am aware of are not from Microsoft,
but from third parties. I would expect Microsoft to be the first to offer
support for a new protocol if they invented it, in order to push sales of
their OSs ...

cu
Michael
--
Michael Schwingen, Ahornstrasse 36, 52074 Aachen