Re: [MiNT] tosfs

On Wed, Nov 01, 2000 at 11:23:27AM +0200, you wrote:
> > Btw. I haven't used Diamond Edge for about six months now, instead I use a
> > small tool created by Thomas Binder (can't remember what it's called) that
> > checks the integrity of my FAT-partitions.
>
> I'd like to know more about that.

He probably refers to CheckFat
(http://homepages.tu-darmstadt.de/~gryf/software/cfat_r4.lzh). But note
that it is only a /checker/ (but also able to check VFAT filename
integrity), it can't repair anything.

But note that I'm sooner or later going to port dosfsck, which is able
to repair broken filesystems and also supports FAT32 - though the latter
is still in alpha state.

Ciao

Thomas

--