[MiNT] XaAES v0.903 -fvideo report

Hi,

I had test the -fvideo patch from Ronald Andersson. It works fine.
Running XaAES on Falcon directly by mint.cnf is now possible.
This works also with CENTSCREEN and extended video modes (just set bit 15).

Last thing to do : an equivalent patch for running on falcon with no -fvideo argument
(use current video mode). Nothing urgent.

Thank's for Ronald and Henk for a good work.
I'm currious to see v0.903 souces... Waiting for this.

Patrick,