[MiNT] FreeMiNT 1.15.10b

Hello!

I uploaded a new beta version some minutes ago. Sorry for the long delay,
but there are big changes in the source handling.

We use now the CVS version control system that extremly simplify source
management and allow concurrent development. As side effect everybody can
access the current source (older versions too) and can track down every
change. Through the CVS web interface you can do that with your browser.

See under http://wh58-508.st.uni-magdeburg.de/sparemint/cvs.html for more
details.

Under http://wh58-508.st.uni-magdeburg.de/sparemint/cvs_history.html is a
daily updated history in GNU ChangeLog style.

The second main advantage of CVS is that everybody can easily join the
MiNT development. With CVS you have access to the -current source and can
investigate and modify it. If you like to contribute code you get CVS
write access and are then able to directly commit changes into the CVS
repository. Simply write me an e-mail if you need write access.

Ok, here we go: -current development continue with the FreeMiNT 1.16 line.
The 1.15 line get an stable release if the 1.15.10 beta is more widley
tested (and maybe bugfixed).

Ok, that's all from me. Comments are welcome!

Thanks to all people that helped me, and special thanks for their active
work to Draco, Edgar, Guido, John, Mario, Marc-Anton, Ozk, Ralph and
Thomas (I hope I don't forgotten someone; if yes - big sorry).

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060