Re: [MiNT] Ethernet (again...)

> > the -f option to re-write the MAC address into the card.

I should add that I once released a package with sample files to
do this.  I uploaded it to Funet and lip6, if I recall.

> > The driver should now find the card's MAC address at bootup.
>
> ...but as expected nothing changed. The problem is not that
> the driver can't find the MAC address, it just can't find the
> card at all.

Sounds like the problem is with the addressing jumpers.  Have a
look at the NetBSD/Atari FAQ on www.netbsd.org and see if your
jumpers are set for MEGA-STE addressing range, by accident.

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS