RE: AW: AW: [MiNT] tosfs

You mentioned Imagecopy and 1ST-Guide, which indeed are among the numerous
old apps that have problems with long filenames. I personally use both from
time to time, and I can assure you that there are no problems with old-style
filenames on NEWFATFS-partitions.

> archives of the posts, those Kellis mentioned.  NEWFATFS is not
> quite a perfect substitute yet, very good one but not a complete
> foolproof substitute.

Try switching off VFAT and symlinks on a NEWFATFS-partition and see what
happens. If some application doesn't even work with this I would hesitate
using it again, as it suggests that it use dirty tricks.

Jo Even Skarstein

entity to whom it is addressed. Please also be aware that
Vital Insurance/DnB Group cannot accept any payment orders or other
legally binding correspondance with customers as a part of an email.

This email message has been virus checked by the virus programs used
in the Vital Insurance/DnB Group.