[MiNT] Ethernet (again...)

OK, since the BioVME ethernet cards doesn't work on the TT, Axel Gehringer
sent me two new cards to try out, one Pam's net and one Riebl. Ofcourse,
I can't get these to work either...

I normally have a Crazy Dots II connected, this is now disconnected and
the driver disabled.

Pam's net
---------
As soon as the lance.xif driver is loaded, it presents itself and prints
out the MAC-address of the card. Then MiNT (pid 0) crash with a "illegal
frame format" (or something like that) error and halts. Period.

Booting without the card installed works, the driver just informs me
that the card is not found.

Riebl VME
---------
The driver (riebltt.xif) can't find the card.

I'm using MiNT-Net 1.04, and have tried both the 1.04- and 1.01-drivers
for both cards. I've tried FreeMiNT 1.15.9b and 10b, those are the only
one I have on the TT.

I know that some of you are using these cards, so apparently they should
work. Have I just been extremely unlucky and received two non-functional
cards (that will be the third in 10 months...), or is there something
wrong with my setup?

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein    http://home.nvg.org/~joska/
*/