[MiNT] *Don't* buy Biodata cards from A.G...

Hi!

In case any of you considered ordering Biodata ethernet cards from
Axell Gehringer - don't bother. Apparently the VME card does not work
on TTs, and accordingly to Torsten Lang the DMA version is not suitable
for TTs, and will certainly not work on accelerated Ataris. So stay
away from these cards, even though I now have two I'd like to get rid
of ;-)

Take a look at Elmar Hilgarts adapter instead, I supposed all of you know
where to look for it by now.

/*
** Jo Even Skarstein    http://home.nvg.org/~joska/
*/