Re: [MiNT] ssh question

on Sun 27-08-2000 22:18 Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

>On 2000-8-27, Martin "Nightowl" Byttebier <tos4ever@online.be> wrote:
>
>> After I have filled in my password I get this:
>> Received signal 8
>> And that is that.
>
>SSH no longer works on the newer kernels, nor can be succesfully
>compiled using libs newer than 0.49, or at least, the binaries
>die with that error, if compiled using newer libraries.

Euch, how comes then I was able to use ssh-1.2.26 with 1.15.8b kernel on my
Hades?
In fact ssh works on the TT030 to as I'm able to make contact with the
server. Only I get a 'received signal 8' message when I transmit my
password.

As command I use this ssh -l 'mylogname' chapelie.rma.ac.be.

TTFN
Martin

--
             *****Greetings from Okami Newsreader*****
             ** On the seventh day He created Atari **