Re: [MiNT] kernel

Correct Frank,

I just wanted to post that message to know a little bit more about the
other people testing b9 or even b10, as the results are unpredictable for
both versions. I guess i wanted to know if i was the only one, hence my
hardware or the beta itself alone. I do know that ozk praises about latest
version. Lonny also seems to have good results with b10. Although b9 was
fragile if I remember well what he told me.

Any more feedback would be appreciated.

On Mon, 17 Jul 2000, Frank Naumann wrote:

> Hello!
>
> > As for b10, it is not found on Frank's page (I just looked), so I
> > cannot comment.
>
> There exist no b10 at the moment. Kellis speak about -current that is
> subject of change. It's only available through CVS.
>

> Tschuess
>    ...Frank
>
> --
> ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060
> http://www.cs.uni-magdeburg.de/~fnaumann/
> e-Mail: fnaumann@freemint.de

                                            /
MiNT Is Now TOS, let's move on, shall we?  /
                                          /