RE: [MiNT] NEWFAT A:

> Well, there's a known problem in DOS/Windows in that they can't cope with 10
> sectors per track :-) Is this what happens?

When Win98 was introduced, I remember a great fuss being made over the
fact that it could amazingly store much more than "1.44mb" on a floppy. So
I think that means it took m$ only about 10 years longer than Atari to
figure out that IBM had forgotten to use a few sectors and tracks. :)

Win95 definitely can't handle it, and I don't know which NT versions can.
Also I don't know whether this "enhanced" win98 floppy handling can read
floppies formatted on TOS < 1.6. Might that also be the case? :)

Maurits.