[MiNT] Help finding sources?

Hello all,

I've been trying to find the sources of two things over the past few days
and haven't had much success; if anyone could point me in the right direction
I would be very grateful.

* the latest MiNT gcc (2.95.2, iirc) - I've found several binaries but not
the sources (or a diff from the original GNU sources)
Also, has anybody succeeded in setting up a gcc cross-compiler for MiNT on a
linux (x86) system? How is this done?
* MiNT kernel 1.12.6
This is the latest version that runs on the mac; I'd like to get the original
sources in order to see how much it was changed, and therefore how difficult
getting a later version to run would be. I suspect it is beyond my abilities
as a programmer however.

Finally, are there any mirrors of the Piwo archive apart from ftp.funet.fi?
Piwo itself is very slow to access from here, and it sort of seems like
ftp.funet.fi doesn't mirror everything on it.

many thanks,
Jonathan