Re: [MiNT] browser project

On Thu, Jun 01, 2000 at 10:12:32PM +0300, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:
> As I'm testing Papyrus 8's HTML editing features, it just dawned
> onto me that their HTML parser is quite _fast_. While it doesn't
> support frames, it would make a good start for a proper browser.

And since frames were hard to squeeze into the HTML DTD the implementation
of frames usually required major rewrites in the parser.

BTW, Papyrus is proprietary software, isn't it?  Do you want to
disassemble their renderer or do you want to ask them to publish their
sources which they obviously consider to be a trade secret?

Ciao

Guido
--
http://www.stud.uni-saarland.de/