Re: [MiNT] MiNT and MetaDOS

Hello!

> yelling. Maybe Frank could shed some light on what has been changed and
> why it caused problems with SPIN - my guess is the actual change was
> nothing worth discussing. I could be wrong, though.

I added semphore locking code to the vfs interface to protect
non-reenetrant filesystems (such as TOSFS and old xfs) to protect they
against data corruption due to nonblocking operations.

As Spin call back the vfs interface it simply deadlock against itself.
That is the problem that this thread started.

Tschuess
   ...Frank

--
ATARI FALCON 040 // MILAN 060