[MiNT] pppd at 230400

I found that my modem will do the 230400 rate, but pppd does not
like that as a parameter for <speed>.

I then tried to use the hsmodem7 remapping trick where setting
200 -> 230400 but then pppd connected at 19200 instead.  I know
that remapping works as I can set 200 from the control panel and
a small tool I have indeed shows serial2 at 230400.  For some
reason pppd does not like 200 either.

Any ideas?  Some one want to update pppd to directly support the
230400 rate?  I looked at hyc's diff file and it appears he
left out this rate.  ;-))

Lonny Pursell   atari @ bright.net   http://www.bright.net/~atari/