CD-ROM XFS (was MiNT and MetaDOS) [MiNT]

On Mon, May 01, 2000 at 11:34:27PM +0200, Frank Naumann wrote:
>Hello!
>
>> > This has been discussed a few weeks ago. Frank has made some
>> > changes to the XFS interface,
>>
>> I don't recall seeing a thread called "Let's break the XFS' API"
>> recently, nor do I recall anybody agreeing to these changes.
>
>This is not 100% correct. I don't changed the xfs API itself, only some
>blocking code and a new xfs flag.

Might this be the reason why the old cdrom.xfs by Atari does not work
anymore with newer kernels on my Falcon? Both Version 0.7 and 0.6 of the XFS
don't work - 0.7 never worked but 0.6 was fine with older kernels.

BTW: Has somebody the sourcecodes for this XFS? I really would like to see
it again working with my Falcon...

 Thothy