Re: [MiNT] virtual memory

On 2000-4-19, Michael White <michael@fastlane.net> wrote:

> My goals were simple - eliminate memory fragmentation and not
> break anything.

That would suit my needs rather well.

I really couldn't care less about a swap partition (hardware i/o
already slows everything down - constant hard-disk accesses would
make my TT completely useless), but proper management of the 20
MB it already has would be welcome as, currently, a couple of
huge recursive Make runs are enough to exaust all consecutive
blocks and require a reboot.

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS