Re: [MiNT] Sendmail

On 2000-4-22, Martin-Éric Racine <q-funk@pp.fishpool.fi> wrote:

> OK, silly question:  how do I get mailx and smail to cooperate in
> sending mail to the outside?  I have read every man page and doc,
> but I still cannot get it to send anything.  Everything stays in
> the mail spool...

Amazingly enough, deleting /usr/lib/smail/transports cured the
problem.  Something wrong in the defaults, I guess.

Anyhow, now that I got the basics working, back to those Sendmail
FAQs, so I can teach smail not to hack the content-encoding into
this damn quoted-printable...

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS