Re: [MiNT] nfs wanted

On Thu, 20 Apr 2000 23:05:00 +0200, Frank Naumann wrote:

>Hello!
>
>> Have you tried replacing Mint-Net with the very latest RPM? Here,
>> it solved several problems related to transfering large files,
>> both over null-modem and Ethernet.
>
>I made also a heavily modernized version of the nfs.xfs itself (including
>some bugfixes and possible bus errors due to NULL pointer references).
>
>It's not available yet, no documentation written. But I can upload a
>preview version if anybody is interested and like to test it a little bit.

>I download an nfs archive from your site, 0.54 and it seems to
>work much better.  Everything I tried so far works as it should.

Well, premature diagnosis it seems.  Works really good in one
direction (access TT from Falcon), but my first attempt at using it
in the other direction failed with a -11 error code during a copy.
Files copied was only 46k or so.

Was worth a try though.  ;-)))

Lonny Pursell   atari @ bright.net   http://www.bright.net/~atari/