[MiNT] Mesa, Glide and 3dfx for Atari clones ?

Hello everybody,
Here is the situation:
There are Atari clones that have PCI (and maybe AGP) buses,
so they can have 3DFX cards plugged in.
The drivers for these cards are available under Linux (and
are open sources).
So somebody could make a port of these drivers to work on
Atari clones, and we could see OpenGL accelerated games
(Quake ?).

I would like to make a Mesa port on Atari, the way I did
it for the games. I know that somebody already made one,
but I would like something more standard (libGL.a for
Mint).

It would be nice to see fast OpenGL on Atari machines.

-
                          Patrice Mandin

Mail: pmandin@caramail.com
Web:  http://www.multimania.com/pmandin