Re: [MiNT] du bug

Hi!

> I think this is related to the behaviour of Fxattr/Fstat that blocks
> wasn't measured in 512 Byte units (except the ext2). I fixed this two
> weeks ago in the kernel and all filesystems I support.

Sorry? If anything has to be fixed in connection with Fxattr(), it's the
library, as it seems to ignore that the nblocks field in XATTR refers to
blocks of size blksize. If you change either the meaning of nblocks or
of blksize in the XATTR structure, this will likely break existing
stuff.

Or did I get you wrong? What did you actually "fix" in the kernel
concerning this problem?

Ciao

Thomas

--