Re: [MiNT] SCC.XDD, MFP.XDD and serial port problems

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000, [ISO-8859-1] Jörg Westheide wrote:

> Hi Mario!
>
> MB>WHat happens is that data only gets read in groups of four characters.
> Is that on a SCC port?
> IIRC the SCC has two modes for when to generate an receive interrupt:
> One is after 1 character has been received, the other one after 4.
> Possibly there's a bug concerning these modes in the driver...

This is on a MFP port...

SURELY there is someone running GETTY, of all things, with these new
drivers!? Am I the only one who has these problems or am I the only one
doing anything other than PPP over a serial port?

| Mario Becroft           * Tariland, New Zealand Atari User Group      |
| mb@gem.win.co.nz        * Atari Hardware Developments:                |
| http://gem.win.co.nz/   * NEW: QWERTYX - PC AT Keyboard Interface     |