Re: [MiNT] new ircII and Pine

> Talking about PINE, (I didn't try 4.10 rpm) I don't think I have ever
> tried any version which worked with pilot correctly when calling the
> files.

Pilot works here (okay, I *have* FPU, or rather my computer has one)
with only exception when you come to a system directory like /proc, /shm
etc. This may be related to the fact, that these folders are a bit weird
i.e. they don't have '.' and '..' entries, the number of links is zero and
the folder size returned by fxattr() is zero as well. Pilot craps away
(bombs).

Any opposition to fix that?

--
Konrad M.Kokoszkiewicz
mail: draco@atari.org

** Ea natura multitudinis est,
** U pospolstwa normalne jest, ze albo sluzy ono unizenie,
** albo bezczelnie sie panoszy.