Re: [MiNT] 1.15.7 beta

On Wed, 1 Mar 2000 12:16:56 , Francois Le_Coat/mailaxis <lecoat@lerne.ief.u-psud.fr> wrote:

> Hi Frank,
>
> Just to say that FreeMiNT 030 doesn't boot anymore on my HADES 060.
> But at least, the 040 version now boots ... I can't complain about
> that ... Thanks for all !
>
> Bye for now,

Hi,

the 030 version of the 1.15.7 doesn't boot any more with MP on my ct2b
falcon and freezes just before the message of the random generator
should appear.  Renaming to mintnp solves the problem.  I the previous
releases I could see a message that the PMMU is already in use and MP
will be disabled, this seems to be not working now.

Ralph