Re: [MiNT] ext2 error

Hi!

On Fri, Mar 03, 2000 at 02:43:05PM +0100, you wrote:
> I could accept it in a developer version of the fsck or ext2fs, but as
> for the user version this approach smells much like Microsoft Windows:

I don't agree here. Even when the system's always shut down properly,
there still the possibility of an error due to whatever reason.

But, if you're really upset by this, use tune2fs and set the maximum
mount count to something large, e.g. 1000.

Ciao

Thomas

--
Thomas Binder (Gryf @ IRCNet)  gryf@hrzpub.tu-darmstadt.de