Re: joypad routines (was: Re: [MiNT] Re: Gfx programs (was: 1.15.7 beta) )

Xav wrote a number of detailed tutorials on building and programming for
Joypad devices. He can (or I can I believe) provide C or ASM code to
interogate the joypad ports, and return meaningful data (support for
TeamTap, and other such devices is available using Xav's routines, unlike
many routines).

Atari Computing published his tutorials for building your own joypad
(perhaps of use to you, draco), although details of most of his findings are
available in his (old) EJP FAQ -
http://www.compsoc.man.ac.uk/~xav/ejp_faq.090

As AC is out of print now, I guess Xav wouldnt have any problem with
furnishing you with the articles if necessary.

Anthony
Domination-Q3: http://www.planetquake.com/domination
EraserULTRA:  http://ultra.quake2.co.uk
Email:                AnthonyJ@jacquesa.freeserve.co.uk