RE: [MiNT] thank god for ext2

On 2000-2-12, Julian Reschke <reschke@muenster.de> wrote:

> If this would happen to me, I think I'd prefer to know what
> caused the problem in the first place...

Hard to tell.

Memory was too fragmented for certain applications to run, so I
rebooted.  Right away, \mint\sbin\fscheck.sh did not find grep,
which looked suspicious.  I rebooted to my backup partition and
e2fsck found several problems which it succesfully fixed.

That's all I can tell.  e2fsck gave all the grossy details, but
does not produce a log file, so...

--
Martin-Éric Racine  http://funkyware.atari.org/  Atari TT030 FAQ
Lappeenranta, Finland.  Surfing on a Intel/Microsoft-free GEM OS